Friday, April 23, 2010

NFL Draft: Clausen Spends Night with Erin Andrews

Many people feel sorry for Jimmy Clausen because the Notre Dame QB, who has been called the most pro ready fell out of the first round Thursday night. I for one do not. Did you notice who was spending her time at his house? ESPN/Dancing with the Stars Erin Andrews! I bet Clausen told his agent to discourage teams from selecting him. The longer the process the longer he can hang out with Andrews. It was nice to see her on TV without seeing her feeling up that dance partner of hers. I mean enough already!

Did I mention I NEVER WATCH the show, but my DVR flips over for the final 5 minutes because I tape "Lost", which now sucks. Anyway, I was happy to see that pain in the ass Kate Gosselin get kicked off the show. Is her 15 minutes up yet? Also, I thought she was this great mother, where are the kids with the deadbeat dad? Enough with these losers already! I never watched "Kate Plus 8" either, but I know about thes show because you can't get away from it or any of these other "reality" shows. All the morning news shows recap them, radio shows too, and the internet. What would people do if they didn't have these lame shows to talk about? Politics?  What would I blog about?
How about the NFL draft?

A brief thought on the Redskins....SCAREY! They picked a need position and did not do anything stupid like trade away draft picks for losers.  Has anyone seen Dan Snyder? Did Mike Shanahan lock him in a closet? Also, was it may imagination or did Jon "Chucky" Gruden like everyone’s picks?  I mean what a suck up or maybe just keeping his options open in case he wants back in the coaching mix.  Anyone else think Tom Jackson was drunk? He said #13 is in the division with the Houston Texans when referring to the Indianapolis Colts. I believe Peyton Manning wears #18 still. I also gave NFL Network a try for a while; however Mike Mayock talks about guy’s measurements like he should be on the LOGO Network. "He is a 6-6 and 285 lbs, and has long arms, soft hands, soft eyes, pouty lips, and likes long walks on the beach..." Someone find Chris Hanson and set up sting operation.

The debate about who God's favorite team can now end. It is the Denver Broncos...well at least that is where his son will be playing. Tim Tebow did make it in the first round and if you missed the interview with Jeremy "I'm not as good as dad" Schaap, here is the highlights....Tim will work hard and do whatever you ask. He only said that a MILLION times. Tebow is a super person and even circumcised the baby at his viewing party, but please 3 picks for him? Is Josh McDaniels a complete idiot? Trading away a Pro Bowl QB and WR in less than two years and now giving up three picks for a guy who just learned to throw the football in the past 2-3 months?! I mean sure the Broncos are a Character team now, but I thought it was about winning football not running the local Girl Scouts troop. Well if nothing else as Thom Brennaman surely said somewhere last night, "the people of Denver and Broncos fans will all be better off just from just drafting Tim Tebow." AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment