Friday, January 29, 2010

Is John Edwards a Political Paris Hilton?

Has anyone fallen faster than John Edwards?  Ok Tiger, but the more I read about Edwards the more amazed at his double life.  Granted it was just one affair that we know of right now...however in many ways it is much more interesting than Tiger's issues.  I mean a sex tape are you kidding me?  Did he think she was making a campaign video?  He makes Bill Clinton look like a choir boy.
http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=7246367
Now his mistress and baby mama wants it back..the tape that is and who knows maybe Edwards too.   For the record I have never been in one of these videos, but it seems like all them end up in the wrong hands.  Why not destroy or put it in a safe?  Just a thought.  It seems to me like most of the people that make them want them released.  I mean it has done wonders for Paris Hilton's career.  Mabye Edwards should have released it during the Democratic Primaries?  It certainly would have separated him from Obama and Hillary.

No comments:

Post a Comment