Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Why Brad Pitt is a Fool


I have been busy today sorry for the delay. I have some finishing touches to deal with on a bathroom paint job, locking up guests for tonight's Prime Time in the ACC Show, a morning meeting, and a run to the grocery store.
I could go on and on about how wonderful it is that London Fletcher finally made the Pro Bowl, or how ridiculous this Wizards Gun mess with Crittenton and Arenas has become with the various versions of the story, or I could take more cheap shots at the choking Brett Favre.
Instead I have decided to talk about what a fool Brad Pitt is and it has nothing to do with his alleged break up with Angelina Jolie. (For those of you worried my wife will kill me for this...don't. We have an agreement Jennifer Anniston is top of my Celebs I can .....with, so no worries)
NO he's a fool because he broke up with the woman pictured above. This really needs no explaination if you have any type of vision. Now what does he have to show for his poor decision 5 years later? An Orphanage full of kids? Mr. and Mrs. Smith, which actually is not a bad movie. Anyway, my only hope is Jennifer Anniston doesn't let Brad come crawling back because he simply is not worthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment