Thursday, February 4, 2010

Two Great Nights of TV Thanks ABC

Thanks to the return of "Lost" and the best comedy on TV since Seinfeld, "Modern Family", ABC owns me Tuesday and Wednesday nights.  First, I have no clue how there are two sets of realities going on with the cast of "Lost."  I mean the explosion happens and the plane doesn't crash, yet there is this whole other thing happening on the island.  I still love the show although I feel lost when watching "Lost" most of the time.  They should run a disclaimer that says creators of this show are on mind altering drugs. 

"Modern Family" meanwhile just gets funnier each week, a Moon Landing!  Last night it saved me from overanalyzing the Hoyas meltdown against South Florida.  Where did all the Hoyas fans go?  I mean Saturday the place is packed with Duke in town.  I'm sure they will draw well with Villanova on Saturday unless it snows out.  Bottom line... the Hoya fan is like a lot of the others in DC, front runners.  Good news for the Hoyas though, everyone is average in College Hoops this season with perhaps the exception of Kansas and Kentucky, but raise your hand if you trust John Calipari in the big game?  Heck he blamed "God's Will" two years ago when he choked the title away against the Jayhawks.  So although many love the unpredictability of this years College Basketball, I love the predictabilty of TV's two best shows. 

No comments:

Post a Comment